Bonjour mes amis
I can’t believe I only have 4 days left of work and 4 nights left of falling asleep to the sounds of New York City.
This weekend was a fabulous one. My best friend for years came up and visited me for a few days and from the moment she arrived to the moment she departed, our time was perfect. After some shopping, hiking, and indulging this weekend, I have a lot to rave about– a lot to love. Instead of rambling on like I always do, I decided to leave you all with 10 things that I am currently loving.
1. New York City Sunsets
2. “Sari D’eau” by Chanel- a new orangey/rouge color I love for summertime
3. An extremely comfortable and cute lace bra from Urban Outfitters, perfect for a flowy top
4. My best friend for 9 years who I couldn’t live without.
5. Saks on 5th Ave, NYC
6. A midday snack in Saks Cafe, a yummy Mimosa and 5 perfect Cupcakes by melissa
7. A Screening on Bryant Park Lawn of “Roman Holiday” with Audrey Hepburn
8. SANGRIA @ The Standard Hotel Lounge
9. Running and hiking in central park with my best friend
10. A good glass of wine with a fabulous name. Malbec, Forever Young @ TAO