I’m feeling slightly under the weather today, but I am determined to overcome my sluggishness and get to my classes and the gym. First, I will most likely chug a huge iced coffee followed by a gatorade.
Today, I am enjoying simple pleasures and giving myself reasons to smile, get up, and get going. Since it’s Wednesday and everyone tends to have a typical midweek slump, I thought I would encourage you all to “just keep swimming,” and enjoy your day. I came up with 10 reasons I am smiling today, and if you do the same, perhaps your mood will swing positively too!
10 reasons to smile
1. Waking up next to someone I dearly love
2. Having a perfect pick-me-up, a large Dunkin Donuts iced coffee
3. Seeing the weather report on my phone: 80 degrees, sunny, no clouds
4. Calling my dad to wish him a good day and telling him I love him
5. Laughing with my sister in a brief car ride
6. Taking a long shower and exfoliating
7. Eating a healthy, delicious lunch
8. Taking a few moments to write in my journal and read a book
9. Stretching. (As a dancer, its addicting)
10. Cleaning my room and feeling motivated and organized
Come up with your ten reasons to smile and comment! Or just enjoy your day and STAY GLAMOUROUS.